Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I’m A Star Puppy Now!

Last night, I passed my AKC “Star Puppy” test!

star puppy test

These are the things I had to learn to do over the past 6 weeks.  I can do them all.  Mommy just put the paper in the mail to get me my certificate and medal.  I can’t wait to get them.

star puppy class 003
This is me at class with Daddy.  The brown thing on the floor is my mat!!!

Here are some photos of my classmates!

star puppy class 004

This is Willie and his mom.  Willie is practicing his “Stays”.

star puppy class 006

This is Magnum and his mom.  Magnum is an Australian Shepherd.

star puppy class 002

This is Lou and her parents. She just started class last week.  She is all Lab.

star puppy class 001

And, this is Gretchen.  You remember her?  The big dog that barked at me when I ran past.  Well, last night she was much nicer to me.  She got a head collar too.

I had to good time at class list night.  We played Crate Games, and “Cheese” to heal.   I walked with Mommy and Mommy made me sit and walked around me.   We also walked around and past other dogs and other people. 

Marta (our trainer) says I am doing really well.  I just need to work on two more skills to move up to level III.  Mommy says “We’ll get there…. together”.

Off to practice.

Puppy Kisses,

Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment