Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

One Word Wednesday–Winner!!

 

My hu-sis, Meg helped me pick the winner of the My Memories Suite 2 software this morning.  I could not get my paw around the slips of paper that Mommy made to pick the winner. 

And the winner is….. drum roll please…..

20111005_8 

Mommy says she will contact you by e-mail to get you the code to download your software.  Congratuations!!! And thanks to everyone who entered!

Remember, if you did not win and would still like to have a copy of this great program, Mommy and I can get you a discount.  Check out the link at the top of the blog.

Puppy Kisses,

Tanner

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! And many many thanks! Can't wait to give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, BZ Training!!!


    AROOOOF!
    Boondocks and The Love Shack Pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!

    Happy Wednesday woofs & hugs! <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete