Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tanner's Happenings

Sorry I have not posted to my blog for a week or so. 
My family has been a bit busy.

I am not sure what all of it means,
but Mommy says MJ is getting married.
We are having a wedding
And we are going to have company in our house.

MJ is all moved out.
I was not really allowed in his room when he lived here,
 so now, I am taking time to check it out.

Mommy and Daddy have been doing a lot of work in that room.
They had to take MJ's bed apart. 



He slept in something called a LOFT. 
This meant that his bed was way off the ground
and I could not give him "good morning kisses".


I supervised Daddy as he took it apart one evening last week.


It took some time & Daddy had to be careful about taking it apart.  He didn't want pieces to fall and scare me.

(By the way, doesn't Daddy look skinnier? 
 He has been going to the gym everyday with Mommy and Meg)


As he worked, he took piece out and gave them to Mommy.


I had to check them and make sure they were not treats.


Daddy worked up high....


And down low.


And I WATCHED!!!

We have a lot more going on. 
I'll try to share more over the next few days. 
But Mommy is pretty busy. 
I am not sure how much time I will get.

Doggy Kisses,
Tanner



No comments:

Post a Comment