Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Today… Mommy & I took a walk

Last night, Mommy and Daddy left me in my crate for a few hours.  When they got home, dinner was late.  But I was tired.  Mommy put the food on the floor and this is how I ate.

tannereating

I just sprawled on the floor and put my nose in my bowl!  It was yummy.

This morning, after breakfast, Mommy took me for a walk.  Just Mommy and Me.  We made it down the block about 200 yards, Mommy said.  She kept stopping when I pulled too hard on my leash.  And when I got distracted with the blowing leaves, she showed me a treat to get me going the right way.  It was fun!!! 

Later, Mommy put my head collar on again, and I went to the door and rang my bell to go out.  I went out with my head collar on!   Mommy and I walked around the house.   She seemed so very happy.

I was so tired, I took a nice long nap after lunch.  When Mommy came to get me, she had some yummy new treats.  I think she went to the pet store while I was asleep.  I love it when she does that. 

Hope you have a great day, just like me.

Tanner

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Tanner, nice to meet you. Bailey told us about you in her blog. You are a very beautiful puppy! Let me introduce myself. My name's Amber-Mae & I am from Malaysia. I am turning 6 this year & I enjoy eating, sleeping, farting & eating some more. HEE HEE

    Looking forward to reading more posts by you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Tanner! It's me, Buddy! You are a cute puppy! We are so glad we stopped by! We saw your picture on Bailey's Blog! We like Bailey. She's funny and sweet. We'll look forward to seeing your antics as you grow!

    ReplyDelete