Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What I have been doing lately

Sorry I don’t have any new photos to post.  Mommy says I have been too busy to catch shots of me.

Yesterday, it was really really really windy here.  The snow started to go away and the leaves flew everywhere.  I just could not seem to relax all day.  All I wanted to do was chase the leaves … and eat dirt.  Mommy was not happy with me.

Mommy tried to put me in my crate for a break and I yowled and yowled and yowled.   When she let me out, I paced and whined.

In the afternoon, Mommy took me to the loveseat upstairs.  I curled up and fell asleep on her lap.  I think she slept too.  We both needed it.

Oh, and by the way, Mommy gave me some icky pills yesterday.  I think they upset my tummy too.  It was a very long day!

Today, I am sleeping.  I have been sleeping at Mommy’s feet most of the day. 

Except when I got to wear my head collar.  Mommy held some yummy treats right in front of my nose.  Every time I walked to her, she gave me one.  Finally, we were walking round and round the house.  Mommy said we made 5 laps.  She seemed really happy.

So, that is what I have been doing.  Hopefully, I will stay still a bit and Mommy can take some more pictures to share with everyone.

Hugs from us!

Tanner & Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment