As many of you know, I do not eat from a bowl
like most of you do.
I eat my food from toys!
Mommy says this keeps me busy!
But the other night, a very sad thing happened!
My favorite food toy,
My Magic Mushroom.....
I was eating my dinner, and all of a sudden, my toy was in two pieces!
The mushroom part at the top broke off of the base.
This is the inside of the mushroom part, or what is left of it.
Mommy went to our favorite Doggy store
and found a shiny new one!
First, I gave it the "sniff and roll test"!
Next came the "carry test". It passed that too!
Then came the most important test of all.
The "what's inside test".
I'm sorry to say, my first test was not successful.
I had to give the toy back to Mommy to be re-set so it would pass.
Dinner was yummy!