Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Monday, August 20, 2012

The Computer has a Boo Boo!

As many of you know, my nickname is "Boo" or "Boo-Boo" because of all the injuries that I have had in my life.

When Mommy got her black eye (from playing with me) and the leash burn (also from playing with me) , I offered to share the nickname with her. 

I called her Boo-Boo-Too!.

Now, we have a Boo Boo III.  Mommy's computer!!

It started acting funny about three weeks ago.  Finally, last Thursday night, Mommy had had enough.  She and I stayed up really late and did some work on the computer.

Even after all Mommy did, the computer was still not working right.  So Mommy had to send it in for repairs.  They said it is a hard-drive problem!!! 

Luckily, Mommy backed up EVERYTHING when the problems started!  And.... we are still under warranty.  So, the repairs will be coverd.

The bad news is, the Computer will be gone for 1- 2 weeks.
We are using Mommys old old back up computer.  It runs really slowly.  So I probably won't be posting as much till the computer comes home. 

Mommy says loading photos and working with them is really hard with this old system.

But, I will still come by and comment on your posts.  So keep me in the loop.

Doggy Kisses,
Tanner

3 comments:

  1. Uh oh, as long as there is no boo-boo IV in the future! Good luck with your computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There there are a lot of Boo Boos in your house, BOL. Computer problems make mom scream
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Tanner,

    BOL! Boo-Boo-Too is a pawsome nick-name! And how fun to share a nick-name with your mom! But boo on the computer! It is awful when computers get boo-boos. I hope they are able to fix it and that it runs perfectly when you get it back. Your mom was very smart to back everything up. Glad you at least have an old machine for the interim. Totally understand about not being able to really blog on it but will miss you nonetheless. We will be waiting for your return!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete