Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Another day. More Chicken and Rice

I don’t have many photos to share today.  I have been pretty much resting and trying to feel better.  Mommy is feeding me larger portions of Rice and Chicken fewer times during the day.  I am hungry.  I want everything that she has.

003

This is my best hungry face.

Oh, and I even pooped for her last night on our walk.  I have never seen anyone so happy about poop!!  But she was. 

I just wish Mommy could relax.  She is a nervous wreck.  She says this is all bringing back memories of a very sad time she had recently.  I don’t know how to make her feel better. 

Please, keep Mommy in your prayers.  I want her to relax and be happy again!!

Puppy Kisses,

Tanner

6 comments:

  1. Oh Tanner, we're hoping you'll feel better real soon. Good for you on the poop - sometimes these things are very exciting for us peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanner, I know you'll be OK -- tell your mommy not to worry!! All doggies get sick once in a while... even me. ;) But you will be OK!

    Sending lotsa extra puppy hugs for you and your mommy. <3

    Woof!

    ~Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken and rice is the best thing for you - you will be your big bouncy self in no time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Tanner! Hope you feel all better soon, and your mum doesn't have to worry about you anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a sad face, with all those wrinkles!

    Rice and chicken do wonderful things for tummies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are feeling better Tanner!

    ReplyDelete