Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Quilt Show

 

After my walk this morning, Mommy told me she was going away for a bit and I would have to stay in my crate.  She gave me a nyla bone and a treat and then left.

She was gone a very long time.  Almost 6 hours.  But she seemed really happy when she got home.  She said she had gone to a quilt show.  I am not sure what that is.  Maybe tomorrow I’ll let her post some photos that she took there.

Today, we are running late on my post.  And because I spent most of the day in the crate, I don’t have a lot to share.

I am working on some new stuff.  Mommy brought home a new book last night.  But more about that later too.

Today, I just want to show off a friend of mine and the collar that Mommy made for her.

216773_2208409806440_1133286875_2652357_331169_n

This is Stormy.  She is a Boston Terrier.  She lives with Uncle Doug, the nice man who came and played with me the last time Mommy went away for a long time.

Stormy is a bit younger than me, but she has just as much energy.

251725_2208408566409_1133286875_2652356_7764585_n

Mommy wanted to say thank you to Uncle Doug, so she made Stormy a collar with her name on it.  What do you think?  I think it really “pops”!

Hope you all are having a great day.  Mine got so much better when Mommy came home!!

Puppy Kisses,

Tanner

1 comment:

  1. Booo that you had to stay in your crate for 6 hours, but sometimes us doggies have to do that. :)

    Love the collar! :)

    Woofs & hugs,

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete