Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One Word Wednesday–Close!

20111113_3

I will do anything to be close to Mommy!  I’ll even lay under Daddy’s feet!

P.S. Mommy says to tell you all that she and I have something really special coming up on Sunday.  She won’t tell me what it is, but she tells me it is something she has done a lot of times, but it will be my first.  Can you guess what it is???  I am still trying.

Puppy Kisses,

Tanner

I am joining in the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.  Check out what some of my friends had to “say” today!

9 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! It's Wordless Wednesday. I do the same thing ... must be a Golden thing. Happy SWEET Wednesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing too. I love being that close!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love being close to our Momma, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like laying my head over my mom's feet. Anything to be close to her!!

    AROOOOOF!
    Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh, I love how close I can get! You can never get TOO close! ;)

    Woofs & hugs, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup! Wherever mom goes, we go...right under her feet...sometimes tripping her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, Bella may be a Daddy's girl but it's me, Mommy, she follows around the place. She's sleeping at my feet right now even. :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Tanner,

    Are you a Mummy's boy?! Tee Hee

    I can't mock cos so am I - I love everyone else too - but if I'm not sure of something, Mum's leg is the first thing I run to (or rather behind!)

    I guess we're not that tough after all, hey?! Just don't tell the Cats!!

    Have fun,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully no one stepped on you Tanner. :)

    the 2 brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete