Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Friday, August 5, 2011

“Go Do Doggie Things!”

Has anyone ever said that to you?  Mommy has started saying that to me sometimes when we are playing.  She tells me to “Go play” or “Go Do Doggie Things.”  She says it is part of our new Control Unleashed training.  But I am not sure what she means.  And sometimes, I am really not ready to stop playing with Mommy.

But yesterday, Mommy tried something new.  Before she told me to “Go do doggie things” she reached into my toy box and took out a toy that I had not seen in a while.  She dropped it on the floor and walked away.

I have to say, I knew what to do with this one.

20110805_1

I picked it up…

20110805_2

brought it over to Mommy….

20110805_6

And played with it on the footstool in front of her.

20110805_7

I had a pretty good time getting reacquainted with my toy.  And Mommy never touched it once.

20110805_8

Until I started chewing on the footstool corners.  Then Mommy got the yucky spray stuff out.  And I decided to stop.

20110805_9

Then Uncle Doug came upstairs.  He and Daddy had been working in the basement.  He wanted to play with me.

20110805_12

He even played tug with me.  I had a lot of fun getting to know this toy again. 

When we were done, Mommy put the toy back in the toy box.  I hope I get to see it again soon. 

Mommy says my training is going pretty well, but we still have a long way to go.

Hope you are all having a great day.

Puppy Kisses,

Tanner

2 comments:

  1. That tug looks like a lot of fun! I'm not surprised you were happy to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do doggie things all the time! Teehee!

    Happy Sunday woofs & hugs, Tanner! <3,

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete