Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Mommy’s Been Playing with the computer

 

With so many events happening in our family in the next year, Mommy thought it would be a good idea to look for some new software to edit photos.  She talked to a very good friend (www.baileybegood.com) and got some advice.

Mommy purchased Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 Ultimate.  She had some trouble with the download, so the nice lady at Corel sent her the CD edition.  Now she is learning how to use it.

Mommy wanted to put a copyright on our photos so that they are less likely to get “borrowed” without our knowledge.  Here is what she and I came up with:

20110805_12

She also did one for her business.  Here is a sneak peak at a new collar that she is starting to do:

pumpkins

Mommy says she has a lot more to learn.  But this is a start.  So look for my new copyright on all of my photos on my blog from now on!!  And Thanks!! to Bailey’s Mommy for all her help.

Puppy Kisses,

Tanner

4 comments:

  1. Oh Tanner!! We're so happy your mommy was able to accomplish what she wanted! We think you'll be able to do so much with your photos now. :)

    Happy Monday woofs & hugs <3,

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "mark", and you are going to look quite spiffy in your new collar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! Woof! Yes a photo watermark is necessary. Our photos were stolen and it is one way to protect it. We were advise too that change up your watermark every now n then. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thats's a good idea Tanner, maybe I should think about the same thing?

    HAve a fun day,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete