Mommy and I have been doing something called a “Relaxation Protocol” a lot lately. Basically, it means that I “relax” and Mommy does all sorts of crazy things around me.
As long as I stay relaxed, I keep getting treats.
It’s a pretty good deal for me, and Mommy is getting a lot of exercise doing the silly things. I really don’t mind this part of training.
My New Award:
Mommy and I are so honored to receive this award from 2 Brown Dawgs Blog. What a great way to help Mommy bounce back from her cold.
When you are given this award, one of the things you are supposed to do is tell 7 things about yourself that people don’t know. Hopefully Mommy is feeling well enough to help me find 7 things.
1. I like to walk…. now. I didn’t always. When I was a little puppy I gave Mommy quite a fit about walks. But now we take two long walks every day. Each walk is about 2 miles long.
2. I won’t touch my food bowl until Mommy gives me a kiss. Yes, I am a pretty good boy. I sit and wait while Mommy puts my bowl on the floor. Then she comes over to me and gives me a kiss on my “cheek” and I get to eat.
3. We don’t have a fenced in yard. So when we go out to play, I have to be on a leash or a tie-out. That means Mommy can’t throw things as far as I would like sometime.
4. I go to training almost every week. Mommy and I really enjoy my training classes.
5. I like to ride in the car. I get right up on the seat and settle in so that Mommy can buckle my seat belt.
6. My favorite treat is CHEESE!!! in any form. I will do anything for cheese. Even go crazy!
7. Mommy has to be careful when she gets the cheese out, because I might go crazy.
Now to pass the award on:
There are so many great blogs out there. It is really hard to choose. So I am just going to pick the two that are the newest on my list that I follow.
1. Court of Tails: Sophie and her Mommy have a lot of great things to share with all of us.
2. How Sam Sees It: These two GR’s and their family have a great sense of humor and adventure.
Thanks again for this great honor.