Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Friday, May 11, 2012

The rest of the story

Mommy though it would be nice if I showed you the rest of the campground.
We went to Cozy Creek Family Campground in Tunkhannock, PA


This is the main office/store of the campground.
It is the first thing you see when you come into the camp.
(And it is right by the doggy park)


This is our site.  We had #28. 
We had plenty of space to spread out and have a good time.


This is the Activity Pavillion.
They were always busy here. 
There is even a TV here to watch movies on Saturday night.
You could see this from our site.


And this is Uncle Larry and Aunt Cindy's site.
They were right next to us.
They had a very nice site too.
I got to sit around the campfire with everyone on Friday night.


And this is Daddy. 
 Sitting and relaxing when he was supposed to be working.
(Mommy said I had to put this one in)

We had a great time last weekend.
This weekend, we are taking a day trip to another Pow-wow.
Should be a lot of fun.


Doggy Kisses,
Tanner

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tanner,

    Thanks for sharing your photos buddy - looks like a great adventure you're on!!

    Have fun,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so pretty and green there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure looks nice and peaceful there!

    ReplyDelete