Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Time to Change!

Memorial Day!
The "un-official" start of Summer!

(just between you and me, it has been so warm around here, I think summer didn't get the memo!)

But I got off track.

Yesterday was the day to remember all of the people who gave their lives so that I could have this blog.
Thank you to everyone who sacrificed for our freedom!!

It was also the day that I changed collars.


Mommy took off my "winter collar"
that I have been wearing since January.
(By the way, this was also my first beaded collar.)



And put on my "Summer collar".

Mommy says I look really festive in my "Stars and Stripes".
I just won't hold still so she can get a picture.
I would rather she take photos of my face than my neck.

Doggy Kisses,
Tanner


3 comments:

  1. pawesome collar(s)!

    I see them (to the right) there on your page! Your mom is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Tanner,

    Pretty collars! And I bet you looked very Patriotic in your "Stars and Stripes" on Memorial Day! :->

    I like when your mom takes photos of your face, too! You are a beautiful pup!

    Suka

    P.S. Congratulations to your hu-bro on his graduation! That is a great accomplishment and paws crossed for much success!

    ReplyDelete