Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Alone with Mommy

Yesterday, Mommy and I spent our first afternoon alone in the house together.  Up until now, someone else has always been here.  Mommy said it was because she has really been sad lately and she did not want to be alone.

But, yesterday Mommy decided she was ready to be alone again.  She let Daddy go away for the day and take care of some family business. And she and I stayed in her “office” all afternoon. 

I played with my toys.  I played with all my toys while Mommy worked on some beadwork.

At one point, I turned the futon into my own personal toy box. 

1st day alone 001

I had my Kong treat saucer, Kong Tugga Wubba, my stringy toy, and my favorite spikey ball.  Mom got this shot while I was off chasing my treat ball.

1st day alone 003

I played and played so hard.  And Mommy got a lot of work done.  She said she is working on something special for me.  I can’t wait to see it.

I got really tired and decided to take a nap under Mommy’s table.  It is my favorite, safe place to sleep.  I have been doing it since I first came here.

1st day alone 005

This is how I fell asleep today!

undertablenap

This was me napping on February 4th

Mommy and I had a good afternoon together.  Mommy was happy and so was I.  I think we will do it more often.

I don’t have puppy class tonight because Marta is going away.  So Mommy says we will have to make our own class at home tonight.  I wonder what she will come up with?

Puppy Kisses,

Tanner

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS. Two blogs on Blogger with Golden Retrievers names Tanner; now this could be confusing!

    When I saw the title of your post on the blog hop list I just had to pop in and leave a post link. Best wishes with your pup and get in touch sometime. I'd love to compare notes: LetsAdoptaDogPark@gmail.com

    http://www.allthingsdogblog.com/2010/05/managing-your-puppys-endless-energy.html

    ReplyDelete