Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gretchen

Last night, I went to puppy class.  Mom and Dad let me sleep till right before class so I would be well rested and we could learn a lot.

We got to class a few minutes early and got to watch Marta and Gabe (her 3 year old Golden Retriever) practice some of their agility work.  Gabe really knows how to jump and to listen to his mommy.

There were a lot of doggies at class last night.  I have never had a night with so many other doggies.   Some were smaller than me, some were my size and one was much bigger.  She was a German Shephard.

During class, I got to play the “chase game” with Daddy.  You remember me telling you about the game where I have to sit in my crate, Dad or Mom drops a treat and then calls me to chase them?  Well, I really like that game.  I was having a great time….until…….

Gretchen saw me run past and started to bark!!!  Wow! was it loud!  I got really scared and ran back to my crate.  Mommy and Daddy had to walk me back past her crate a few more time so that I would not be so afraid of her anymore.

Mommy says that big dogs are a fact of life.  I can’t avoid them.  I just have to learn to be around them.

But on the good side, I did learn a new game last night that I will tell you about tomorrow.

Puppy Kisses,

Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment