Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Monday, March 28, 2011

My Weekend

Mom bought a new camera on Friday.  Guess what?  I love to have my picture taken.  So, mom spent the weekend taking pictures of me.

005

How do I look through a “fish-eye” lens?

001
I like to wiggle on the floor with my toys!
008
And, I like to sit in Mommy’s chair!
010
Here’s a picture of me sitting quietly in my crate!
014
And, here I am sitting in my crate with the door open.  Mommy is across the room!  I am learning to stay.  I get yummy treats when I do!


Just for fun, Mommy thought she would take a picture of me at my food bowl.  The one in the left is when I was just a little puppy.  The one on the right was taken on Saturday.

tannereating 016(1)

2-15-11

3-27-11

After our walk today, Mommy took me to the vet to find out how much I weighed.  In one month, I have gained 12 lbs.  I now weigh  45.8 lbs.  I am really growing.

More tomorrow!

Puppy Kisses,

Tanner

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, us puppies grow up so fast, don't we? Tell your mommy not to blink, because that's when we grow the most! ;)

    Mommy says that she's glad you're enjoying the new camera!

    Woofs & hugs,

    ~Bailey

    ReplyDelete