Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Car Rides

Yes!  I have to say, I like them.  I have ridden in both Mommy’s big red car and Daddy’s little blue car.  It depends where we are going which car we take.

I have to say, I think I like Daddy’s car a bit better.   It is closer to the ground and I can get in by myself.  Here is a picture of me relaxing on the back seat of Daddy’s car.relaxing

It is a good thing Daddy had fabric protector put on the seats, because I have been putting muddy paw prints all over his light colored seats.  But he does not seem to get upset, go figure.  I think he likes me!

Mommy’s car seats are dark and I don’t leave paw prints on them. 

Mommy says we will be going for a car ride again today.  Something about getting her car back from an inspection.  I just know I get to go along.  Then we are off to puppy class!!!! 

Treats!!!   Yeah!!!!

Puppy Kisses,

Tanner

3 comments:

  1. OOOh Tanner! I like seeing you in the car. I like going into the car, but after the car starts up, I wish I hadn't gotten inside. I hope one day I can love the car like you and Nala.

    Do you use a seat belt when you're in the car? 'Cause mommy makes me wear one every time we go. She says everyone has to wear a seat belt, and I guess it's a good thing, because I'd flop all over if I wasn't held in!

    Woofs & hugs,

    ~Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear a seat belt that is like a harness. Mommy puts it on me before we leave the house. It is made of the same material as the seat belts in the car. It has a big loop on the back that mommy puts the car seat belt through. It still gives me room to move a bit and lay down. But mommy says its safer for me.
    Tanner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanner! I'm so glad to hear that you keep safe in the car! I wouldn't want anything to happen to any of my buddies. :) :)

    Woofs & hugs,

    ~Bailey

    ReplyDelete