Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mommy went away today!

That is why I am late getting my blog post done.  I can’t turn the computer on by myself.

She said she had some errands to run and that she was going to visit Meg at her externship.  I am not sure what that is.  But I know Meg leaves the house very early in the morning several days a week.  And she comes back in the afternoon smelling really good.

Mommy took some photos so you and I could see where Meg goes.

001

Mommy says this is called the Central Market.  She took this shot from the parking garage where she put the car.

002

And this is the walkway on the side of the building that leads to the place where Meg works.

003

This sign helped Mommy find the Bake Shoppe.

004

Mommy said they have the cutest little shop in very cute courtyard setting.

005

And, waiting on the other side of the door was Meg!  She was all dressed in her Chef’s clothes.  Mommy says that’s Chef Lisa in the background.  She is Meg’s instructor at the Bake Shoppe.

006

Mommy took some pictures of the goodies at the bake shoppe.  This case has the stuff that needs to be kept cold.  Mommy said that includes the cheesecake!

007

This case has the bagels, pretzels, muffins and scones!

008

And this rack had the bread!!! 

010

Mommy said that she and Meg went into the market and got subs for lunch.  That looks pretty good.  I wish she had saved me a bite!

011

These are the bags of goodies that Mommy brought home!

012

This is what she brought for me!  Puppy Treats!!!

017

She put the bags on the kitchen floor and told me I could pick which one I should try first.  I just could not choose.  I sniffed and sniffed then I went over and leaned against Mommy.  I let her choose.  I tried the chicken treats first!

016

Oh, and there was also a bag of Carob chips too!!  You know what that means?  Cookies!!! 

Maybe it was not such a bad thing for Mommy to go away this morning.

 

One quick thing!!

I was honored yesterday to receive the “you’re an inspiration” award from Boondocks and Kudzo.  But I know in order to accept this award, I have to pass it along to 10 other blogs.  Mommy said I should think about the blogs I want to give it to and we will do that post tomorrow.  I know it is Wordless Wednesday, but that is just how things go sometimes.

Puppy Kisses,

Tanner

6 comments:

  1. No wonder Meg comes home smelling so good - mmmmm fresh bread would be so good. Those were some wonderful treats your Mom bought home - it is worth her going away for a little bit if she does that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like where Meg goes. Wish I could go there myself!!

    AROOOOF!
    Boondocks and Kudzu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I want to go where Meg goes, too! The puppy treats look oddly delicious as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh, sounds like Meg has a super yummy job! teehee!

    Woofs & hugs,

    ~Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanner,

    Where Meg works looks cool!! But what about the cheesecake? Did you not get any Cheesecake?! Tee hee

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great smelling place to work. Do you think she will learn to make dog treats? We want Mom to learn to bake dog cookies.

    -Katy & Bailey

    ReplyDelete