Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year’s Eve Dinner

 

I helped Mommy make dinner on New Year’s Eve.

At first, I was not sure what we were making.  So I stayed out of the way.  But I kept an eye on Mommy.

Then, Mommy started rolling out some dough. 

I got up to check it out.  The last time Mommy did this was Christmas night.  I got my own pizza.  Was that what we were making tonight?

Then, Mommy got out THE MEAT!  So far, so good.  Those were on my Christmas Pizza.

And the cheese!!!

Keep it coming Mommy.  This is looking Yummy!!!

When Mommy opened the ham, I got really interested.

Look what she did with it and the Pepperoni and cheese!!

20120101_10

That looks sooooo yummy!  I can hardly wait!

20120101_11

Mommy folded the sides of the dough over and put the whole thing on a baking sheet.  Then, we went for a walk.

20120101_12

Although I did not get a bite of what Mommy called “Stromboli”, Daddy did work really hard to find me a “puppy safe” bite from one of Mommy’s Chocolate Chip cookies.  Mommy puts lots of chocolate chips in her cookies, so Daddy had to eat several till he found a good bite for me.  But I waited patiently till he did.  I Love ALL cookies!!

May the rest of the New Year be as fun and tasty.

Doggy Kisses,

Tanner

4 comments:

  1. Stromboli! Mmmmmmm! Too bad you didn't get a taste. Love your Momma's rolling pin/tool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM YUM YUM! We love all that good and gooey food! I am glad you got a bite of the cookie too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Tanner,

    WHAT?!??! No stromboli for you?!?! Hmmmmm....I think you need to work on your mom a bit more. How can she deny such an adorable face as yours ham and pepperoni?! I am furry impressed how patient you were, and how good you were, while that yummy stromboli was being made. I hate to admit it, but I would have been all over that stromboli every time my human turned away. ;->

    At least you got some cookie! Good for you! I bet it was yummy! My human also puts tons of chocolate into her cookies, she says it is the only way to make them. :->

    Sounds like you had a very nice and fun New Years Eve! Yay to good food and family! And bites of cookies!!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food all looks so yummy! Glad to hear that you finally got a bit of something. :)

    ReplyDelete