Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Playing with the Bailey & an Update



This is Bailey.  She is almost 2 years old.  She is a very special little girl to Mommy, Daddy and Meg.  They all call her their “Niece”.  She comes over to the house a lot.  But I was not allowed to play with her for a long time.  Just recently, I’ve been allowed to be out of my cage when she is around.

Bailey and her Mom and Dad came over on Sunday Night.  Bailey really wanted to play with me.  She wanted to play so much, that she brought my toys to me while I was laying in my crate.  I was a really good puppy while she did it.

This is Bailey and her Mom Theresa.  They are sharing a cake pop. 

I had to check it out!  Sometimes I can get a bite.
And you know how those little people can be?  They drop things sometimes.
Bailey didn’t drop anything, but she did let me lick the stick!
Bailey and I had a lot of fun together!
Update on My Recovery
I have been doing a lot of healing lately.
I like to lay on my back and let the fresh air get to my owies!
I get my stitches out tomorrow!!!  And hopefully the hair will grow back quickly.

Mommy says the people who own the dog that hurt me have plead “not guilty” to having a “dangerous dog.”  So Mommy and Daddy will be going to court on February 21.  Mommy has lots of photos and documents to take to court.  Hopefully the judge will help us. 
We can’t put up the fence till the snow is gone and the ground is ready.  So Daddy stands guard while Mommy plays with me twice a day in the back yard.
Thanks, everyone, for your “get well” wishes!!  Hope this never happens to another doggy!
Doggy Kisses,
Tanner

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you get to play with Bailey now. Freddie doesn't get to play with our grandbabies who are two and four as he still has just too much puppy in him and they don't understand that.:( We leash him when they are here to get everyone used to each other. I'm so glad you get your stitches out tomorrow. I'm sure your fur will be back to it's old fuzzy self shortly. I think that judge will be on your Momma and Daddies side for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are healing very nicely Tanner. Glad to hear you had so much fun with Bailey. Keep us updated on what happens with that dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you're getting better, Tanner! Thanks for the tip about the little people dropping stuffz... I'll have to keep a watch out for that! :)

    Woof & hugs, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete