Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

One Word Wednesday–Smile!

 

This is what Mommy has been waiting to see again!  Mommy loves my smile!

These smiles are from last night, after we played “chase the treat” through my hula hoop!

And this one is from the morning.  Mommy and I went out in the back yard and played for a bit.  We mostly ran back and forth.  But I also got to chase balls that Mommy rolled across the ground.  Notice, Mommy only took photos of my “good side”

Attack update

We are going to see my vet today to get my drains taken out.  Mommy is really excited. 

Mommy and Daddy also started the process to get the dog that attacked me declared “dangerous”.  Mommy talked to lots of people and they told her that is what she should do.

I am getting lots of treats and special “pets”.  You could say, I am one pampered puppy.

Hope you have some smiles today too!!

Doggy Kisses,

Tanner

9 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! Glad to see you are smiling and got to play. Happy SMILE Wednesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanner,

    I tried to leave a comment the other night after the attack, but my browser was making it impossible. Today I am using Google Chrome and it seems to be working:) I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am that this happened and am so glad to see that you are up and about and playing again...and your smile makes me smile too! Oh..and you so deserve to be spoiled. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Tanner!!

    Not surprised your Mum loves that cute smile buddy!!

    Keep on smiling,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy you have that big smile on your face, Tanner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you smiling and having fun Tanner! You deserve lots of extra lovins' and treats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tanner, glad that your smile is coming back! More TLC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is good to see the spark back in your eyes Tanner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tanner I read about your ordeal on some other blogs, so glad you are feeling better and looking smiley

    ReplyDelete