Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Photo Shoot

As many of you know, my Mommy has a business making hand beaded dog and cat collars.  She makes lots and lots and lots of collars.

These are some of Mommy's latest collars.
  She is doing a selection of Awareness Ribbon collars now.

Mommy sells both the finished collars and the patterns for the collars.  She has a shop on line and she also sells some locally.

Mommy takes lots of photos of the collars that she makes.  And sometimes, she uses some really cute models.
The other day, Mommy was using this little lady to take photos.  And she put her on my futon!

I had to get involved!  Afterall, she is a stuffie!  And aren't all stuffies for me??
And she is on my futon!!!  MY Futon!

But I guess not all of the stuffies in the house are for me.  These Doggies are all off limits too.
Mommy keeps these doggies way up high,
 so I won't even be tempted

After all, this is what I do to stuffies.
I don't think she wants her models to end up like this.

Doggy Kisses,
Tanner


3 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! Oh that stuffie is so cute. I don't understand why your mom uses you as a model. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't stuffies meant to be destuffed? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel, Tanner! My mommy and Taylor have LOTS of stuffies that I'm not allowed to touch. And Taylor just got this cute little turtle... and it's not mine. Grrr

    Woofs & hugs, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete