Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Monday, February 20, 2012

The Red Bag

Every day, after our playtime in the back yard, Mommy goes out for a while.  I get to rest in my crate while she is gone.  She says she goes some place called "the gym."  I am not sure what that is, but I know sometimes she is gone longer than other times.  When she is gone the long times, she usually brings some bags home with her.

Usually, the bags have stuff for the people and they get put in the kitchen.  
But the other day, this red bag came in
 and got left in the chair.


When I got out of my crate, I went over for a sniff
and it smelled promising.


The first thing Mommy took out of the bag was this silver bag that smelled really yummy!!!

Mommy says these treats have the same name as me!  She often calls me "Goober" when I get silly!

Then, I got to look inside the bag!



Are those for me, Mommy?


These were the next things to come out of the bag.  Mommy got two the same color.  She always gets two matching toys to take in the backyard.    That way, I don't get a preference.


Mommy and I played with these new toys for a while.


They flew a bit differently than my tennis balls!


And they are a bit harder to pick up!

But once I got hold of them, I had a lot of fun carrying them around the yard.

I carried them all around and shook them to make sure they were dead!
Sometimes, I just dropped them and looked at Mommy to see what she would do next!

And, I was always ready to chase more!


This is what my new toys looked like after one play session!

I think I made them my own.
Doggy Kisses,
Tanner


5 comments:

  1. Haha we tried those flat disc things once. We killed them pretty quick and they never came back again. :)

    the brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tanner,

    You're a lucky pup, your Mum is good to you buddy!! I found one of those yellow things in my garden one time, I didn't realize it was a toy though and bit it into little pieces - huh?

    Have fun

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky day for you! You'd never know those discs were new when you were done with them! LOL! I absolutely love that "Is that for me Mommy?" picture. :)

    ReplyDelete