Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Pawsome Blogger Award

Thanks so much Freddie and Gloria at Bassetmomma!!

I just found out, they awarded me the Pawsome Blogger award!!


Now, it is my turn to pass it on to 8 other blogs that bring us love, laughs and furiendship. I am passing this award on to:
BZ Training
Cowspot Dogs
Four Legged Views
Court of Tails
Miley's Daily Scoop
Snoopy's Dog Blog
2browndawgs Blog
Suka's Just Sayin'

Reading all of your blogs brings a smile to my face!  You are all Pawsome in My book!!




Doggy Kisses,
Tanner

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award and thanks for sharing with me. I am working on an award post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! & thanks for sharing the award, I'll do a post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! It is very well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete