Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Saturday

This is what my backyard looked like on Saturday afternoon!

The weather man said it would happen.  But Mommy and I didn't believe him!

I guess we should have!
But, as you can tell, we had fun playing anyway!

I chased the ball!
Even Daddy got in on the fun!

Hope it doesn't turn to Smud too quickly!
Doggy Kisses,
Tanner

4 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof Oh SNOW ... suppose to snow today but I don't think so ... LOVE the color of your jacket. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    FYI: Got a Giveaway on today's Tasty Tuesday post ... perfect for Valentine's Day. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so lucky to get snow! Sure looks like you were enjoying romping in it too! We are having rain today. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun! Finn's hoping for more, but I don't want any!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That white stuff looks like lots of fun
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete