Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Pretties

Mommy has been working really hard lately!
She has been designing so many new dog collars!
Her theme this month has been Awareness Ribbons!
These are for the little guys!
And these are for the medium sized puppies!
Remember, these are the ones that I tried to get in of the photo shoot!
And these are the ones for the Big Doggies!  This one is for Kels Doggie, Moocow!

And, believe it or not, this one is for me!  Mommy says it is for Animal Abuse Prevention Awareness!  I can't wear it till April.  That is the month for that ribbon.  I can't wait to wear my new collar.  It is just too big for this little guy!

Doggy Kisses,
Tanner




4 comments:

  1. Animal Abuse Prevention Awareness collars, what an awesome idea your Momma had! They are gorgeaous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! We're all for people being aware of animal abuse.

    ReplyDelete