Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Monday, February 6, 2012

What Mommy Brought Home

On Friday, our town finally got a fabric store, again!  Mommy said we had one before.  Long, long before I came to live with them.  But they closed.  The closest one to us meant Mommy had to drive at least half an hour.  I hated to have her go away to go there.

But now, we have one right here in town.  Mommy can get there much faster and get back to me faster.

She went to the first day and this is what she brought home:

I think I am in trouble!!!  Look at that Lab on the right!  I'm not sure what Mommy is thinking.

I know that my first jacket got torn when I was attacked.  But, I thought the one that she bought to replace it was just fine. 
I guess Mommy has other ideas.
I'll keep you posted.

Doggy Kisses,
Tanner

7 comments:

  1. Looks like someone is getting a handmade one! I wonder what colors...keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your Momma has some great ideas in mind for making you a new jacket. Yea, let's just hope it's not that lab one! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the store is much closer now. Your jacket is looking purrty cool
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be really cold there for you to have to wear a jacket. We only wear our vests when we are hunting and swimming in super cold water. Maybe you will be going swimming in your new jacket?

    the brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your Mom is going to make you THE BEST jacket in the whole wide world. Don't worry, I'm sure she'll make it fit you and not that silly ol' lab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Buddy,

    I'd keep a close eye on her - let's hope you like the fabric she choses - sometimes Mums can get a little carried away!! Tee Hee

    Have fun,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Tanner,

      Yay for your mom! When moms are happy, us pups are happy! :-> How cool if your mom makes you your very own coat. I think you would look very good in any of those designs! But, I suppose, it depends on the color and design of the fabric. Paws crossed it is dog friendly! BOL!

      Suka

      Delete