Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Bored!

I think that is a word that sums up how my whole family is feeling.  The weather where we live has been so crummy these past few weeks that we just are not getting to do much. 

We were supposed to go and watch MJ play softball yesterday (whatever that is) and because of the rain, the game got cancelled.

So this is what I got to do.010

I got to stay in my crate while Mommy, Daddy and MJ went out to dinner with KB’s (MJ’s girlfriend) family.

But to be fair, Mommy and Daddy did come home, feed me and take me for a walk.

Today, Mommy took me to the Vet.

002

No, I am not sick.  Mommy just wants me to be comfortable being at the vet.

003

So she takes me once a month.

004

I really like the mat at the front door.

006

Mommy put me on the scale.  I sat really pretty.

005

This is my weight on May 2, 2011.

007

I can finally reach over the counter to say

“Hi” to the vet tech.

 

Mommy says I will be going back to the vet on May 23 to spend the day.  She says I won’t remember much of the day.  I am not sure what is going to happen.  I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Puppy Kisses,

Tanner

3 comments:

  1. hey Tanner,

    Thanks for you nice Comment on my blog! I am furry happy to meet you! I just love meeting new friends. You sure are a beautiful pup!

    Sorry you had to be locked up. No fun! And then a V-E-T visit?! Not a good two days! But, it seems like nothing bad happened at the V-E-T. And very cool that you can now reach the counter to get treats! ;->

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah Tanner! I think you're catching up to me! I'm so sure you're gonna be bigger than I am. :)

    About the vet.. um, yeah. No biggie, really...unless they start to take out a glove... then I would make a run for it! Teehee!

    Woofs & hugs,

    ~Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea your Mom has about taking you to the vet every month so you get comfortable there. Uh-oh I wonder what's gonna happen on May 23?

    ReplyDelete