Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

How I got Wet!

Okay, maybe the title of this post should be more like “How can I possibly stay dry?”

010

We have had sooooo much rain!!!  I feel like I am constantly wet.  I don’t show it much from the top, but my underside really get wet when we walk.

013

This is my wet, fuzzy belly!

014

And here I am cleaning my wet paws!

008

Even Mommy had some wet stuff to deal with.  This is Mommy’s rain hat!

009

And her rain jacket, fresh from our walk!

I really hope we get some sunshine soon!  I am afraid if we get much more rain, we will just float away.

Soggy Puppy Kisses,

Tanner

4 comments:

  1. Those are great "wet" pictures and I know what you mean about the rain - we had 6.5" in just two days - yuk!. Thanks for joining in and visiting my bloggie - new friends are always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanner,

    It's so great to meet you, you look like a really fun pup!! Mum doesn't like it when we have rain either, cos I'm so fluffy I get really wet - doh! Luckily though, the rain has now stopped until about November, so no more soggy doggy here, ooooops, forgot, that's excluding bath time - yuk!!

    Really looking forward to watching you grow up and train your family :)

    Your new pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you get a hat and coat, too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really cute all wet...but a nice sunny day would be nice I'm sure! We are having sun today, AND it's Saturday! We are excited!!! Hope to see you again... - Dawn and Katie

    ReplyDelete