Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

How I celebrated my Birthday

Yes, I did party, sort of.  The day started normally enough with Mommy time, Training time, breakfast time and walk time.  Then nap time while Mommy ran some errands.  Then the party started.

We had some friends visit and they had a BABY!!

004

I wanted to play with her desperately.  MR held her and her daddy Matt held me back. 

005

When I calmed down, I got to go over and lick and love her.  She tasted really good because she had just had lunch!

007

Then, Mommy figured out a way we could sort of play together.  She put me in my crate and the baby stayed outside.  She kept reaching in to pet me and I kept giving her kisses.

009

I really liked it when she giggled!

010

She even tried to open my crate so I could get out.  Mommy made sure that would not happen though.

I spent the rest of the afternoon with Mommy.

Then Dinner Time came.  This is what Mommy put in my bowl first:

011

It is a YUMMY granola cookie from Nature’s Pet Place.

I immediately took it out of the bowl and into the living room

013

Where I proceeded to chomp and chomp

014

And chomp

017

Until it was just crumbs.

020

Then, I licked the carpet clean.

After that, Mommy put my regular food in my bowl and I ate another cup and a half of food.  Guess I am getting ready for a growth spurt.

It was a great Birthday!  I am glad that I get to celebrate one every month for a while.

Puppy Kisses,

Tanner

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tanner, awesome birthday food you got! If you ever want to share, you know where to find me!

    Scary baby! I have only met a few tiny people, but no babies yet!

    Woofs & hugs,

    ~Bailey

    ReplyDelete