Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Bumble Ball

Nothing makes me bark like this crazy toy does.

006

It bounces all over the floor all by itself.  And it makes a “whirring” noise.

002

I can’t catch it!  I’m not even sure what I would do with it if I could.

004

Mommy likes it because it wears me out.  But sometimes my barking really echoes in the work room.

005

Sometimes I just stand back and watch it bounce.

Here is a video Mommy shot while I was playing.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Tanner! You're adorable! I wanna come to your house and play with you. :)

    And hey... that toy looks like a bunch of fun!! I'm gonna have to show it to mommy. :)

    Woofs & hugs,

    ~Bailey

    ReplyDelete