Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Play Time With MJ

Time with MJ 004

This is me with my human brother, MJ.  MJ is a college student.  Although he still lives in our house, he is not around a lot because he has school and work. 

But last night, he was home.  He had some school work to do, but he finished it while I was taking my evening nap.  When I got up, he wanted to play.

His idea of playing often involves this:

Time with MJ 001

He really likes to pick me up.  He has since I was a little puppy.

Time with MJ 002

But, I am not always comfortable being off my feet, and so high up.

Time with MJ 003

I sort of like the “football hold” better.

Level 3 Class

waiting for class to start

This is me, laying on my mat before class

working with daddy at class

Daddy also takes turns working with me at class.

I got promoted again at puppy class.  Tonight I start Level 3.  I really love my trainer, Marta.   And Mommy and I like to go to class at My K9 Buddy.  Mommy told me Marta just got her website up.  You can read all about her and the classes she offers by clicking on her name above, or the link in my “link” section.

Puppy Kisses,

Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment