Tanner's greeting

Join me on my journey as I grow to become part of my pack/family. We'll have a lot of fun along the way! Hopefully, I can make you laugh.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sometimes I’m Just Lazy

Everyone says the puppies are full of energy.  We are always busy checking out our world.

But, sometimes, you just have to be lazy.  Here is how I like to eat my dinner.

007

After all, they put my food on the floor.  Why should I stand up to eat it?

006

It’s much easier to just lay down and put my face in the bowl.

008

This is how I chew my bone when I feel lazy.  Why should I hold it when it will stay in my mouth in the position?

011

And this is how Daddy pets me when I am feeling lazy.  Just between you and me, I think Daddy was feeling lazy too.

Well, I’m off to take a nap.

Puppy Kisses,

Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment